• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6: How to print multiple images on one sheet of paper? [Was: Is Lightroom Part of Photoshop CS6]

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to include multiple photographs in one same paper and print in photoshop cs6, can it be done and how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

In Photoshop have a look at: File > Automate > Contact Sheet II ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you probably want to ask this question in the Photoshop forum and not in the Lightroom forum.

Also, you want to start a new thread and not tack this onto an unrelated thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched from unrelated discussion in Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop have a look at: File > Automate > Contact Sheet II ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a contact sheet to print illustrations from IL at the actual size of the images. If I have an illustration that measures 3 x 5, I want it to print on the contact sheet as 3 x 5. An illustration that is 2 x 4 should print at 2 x 4. That way I can check how the illos look together on one page.

Is there a setting in Automate>Contact Sheet II for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Teresa - I think you'll need to make a full size new blank image [at the right resolution] then add your images to that empty "page"

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines