• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Photoshop does not save printing settings on PC

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on  Print Setting.  A new window opens and I set "media type" and Paper settings.  I then click on save/del and give the setting a name.

Saved setting does not show up when I want to print another image.

I had toreinstall CS^ on my new PC and it appears I backed up .ssf with the names of my settings.  But there is no way to import thes settings into photoshop.  Does any body know the folder where the ssf file is supposed to be on the C drive or is a ssf file used for eomething else.

thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably more of an compatibility issue with the file never getting stored due to inadequate permissions. You may need to check the compatibility settings and and run the app as admin. Anything more specific will require proper info about your system, your printer and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Printer Settings" are not saved by Photoshop, once you go to that dialogue, you are looking at 'printer driver' options, so this would I think be a question for the printer manufacturer.

You might fix it by reinstalling the printer's driver software. 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines