• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cursor is aligned to where im drawing

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I'm currently having an issue with photoshop i'm not sure if I pressed something but my cursor is not aligned to the center of my pen every time i try to draw it only draws to the left of where my pen is help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without specific info about your system, its screen configuration, input devices and otehr stuff nobody can tell you much. if you use a tablet, it could be an issue with the drawing area being misaligned, otehrwise I would suspect there may be an issue with multiple screens and/ or High-DPI screens. Eitehr way, we cannot know. At least reboot your computer and see if this fixes it when the devices auto-configure themselves on system startup.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The description seems a bit unclear to me, could you post a screen recording? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines