• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor position not showing on rulers, Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The horizontal and vertical lines showing where my cursor is on the rulers have dissappeared and I can't figure out what I did. Is there a way to turn them back on?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and I'm not familiar yet with the latest version of Photoshop.  I can't get the cursor position to show on the rulers either.  I'm sure there is a tool command somewhere, but I can't find it either.

This is a major inconvenience.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, very inconvenient!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines