• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor randomly picks up planes in perspective warp, why?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know by any chance, why the planes stick to my cursor? Without clicking, it just picks them up randomly. I can't put them down correctly, and they get messed up.

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information we can't really tell you much, but based on how crammed your screenshot looks and how small the cropped region is, I would guess that your system does not meet the system requirements for screen resolution and/ or its hardware acceleration is inadequate because it's some kind of cheap notebook. With that in mind it seems inevitable that you run into problems with hardware accelerated functions like Perspective Warp. Short of fiddling with the relevant settings in the preferences, updating your graphics driver and tweaking its settings I don't think there's much you can do. anyway, just a guess of course. If you provide more info we may be able to advise further.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you think, what would be good specifications for a laptop, if I want to use this tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines