Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom printing

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe PhotoShop 2023 on a Mac using the Ventura 13.0 OS. I have an Epson ET - F170 Sure Color sublimation printer connected via USB. I am trying to print a .png image on a piece of paper with the dimensions of 3.5 x 8.5. It prints from Photoshop, but just a small corner outside of the design space. I have added a custom page size and set up the printer to print this size. I'm wondering if it's an Adobe setting? 

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the image size? Please paste inline a screenshot of the image/size dialog

Why are you making a PNG for printing? 

"The PNG file format is widely used on websites to display high-quality digital images"

AFAIK Adobe doesn’t support embedded ICC profiles in PNG files. That’s an issue for colour accuracy iny our workflow 

more here

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines