• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

de-gradient the stained glass filter

Explorer ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my ongoing search to find a cobblestone pattern that I can use for my project I stubled upon the stained glass filter. I appears to give a perfect outline with only white stones (I need this to send a clean image to a laser), but when I looked closer, I saw a gradient going from white to black. I tried a grayscale and didn't get anywhere. I would love to have this in black and white (white stones) to be able to manipluate in size and thickness for bricks to be used in O scale.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My file didn't upload. Here it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try turning the Light intensity to 0 (zero)?

lit.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you take the intensity all the way down the it becomes solid. If you go all the way up, you just move the gradient to the outside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make your main color the Background color in the Tools panel and experiment with using different grey colors for the Foreground color in the Tools panel while having the Light intensity set to zero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop, where is the Stained Glass filter?
Image of the stained glass filter degrading
Stained Glass is a built-in filter in Photoshop that can be found in the Texture area of the Filter Gallery. However, it is essentially a one-trick pony, producing a completely unconvincing mosaic effect that has nothing in common with actual stained glass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines