Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted image ?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found an illustration just last month #502380935 "wound dressings" that I cannot find anymore.1000_F_502380935_TzC0VWiKo4UfDUCHrSWXsmozlo3gT1.jpg Is there an issue with the system ?

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nadège25859814yrxo As far as I can tell, it's been removed from the site (and from Shutterstock, too). My guess would be because it shows hands without protective gloves treating an open wound. But it could be the artist removed the image or any other number of reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking the same. It wouldn't surprise me if an updated version appeared. (e.g., The hands that are treating wearing gloves.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Allright ! We will search anoher one then.

Thank you all !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines