• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting many same color objects

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I delete all of the pink squiggely lines (quickley) without deleting other objects of the same color?

123.pngwithout deleting other objects of the same color?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

delete wavy lines.pngSelect same color then deselect objects you do not want to alter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That will probably work, there are many items to deselect. Once I have selected color range, I can't seem to get the dropper to - to deselect the items I want to keep? It always deselects everything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mikeb31286597 wrote:

Thanks! That will probably work, there are many items to deselect. Once I have selected color range, I can't seem to get the dropper to - to deselect the items I want to keep? It always deselects everything?

The type and the circles’ linewidth seem to be fairly similar to the squiggly lines’ so a fully automated approach does not seem feasible to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree and understand. I just cant seem to deselect individual items once the entire color range is selected?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several options, for example 

• Q (switch to Quick Mask Mode)

• use the Brush Tool to paint out the parts you don’t need 

• exit Quick Mask Mode (Q)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont use the eyedropper in the selection window. Make your initial selection and then use another tool like the lasso tool to mass deselect the areas you want to keep. @Bojan Živković 's example seems like what you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats exactly what I did. There is visible Magic Wand active which is used for selection, zoom in and try few times with low Tolerance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Thanks!

I am away from the desk until tomorrow, I will try again then.

Thank you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a vector version of the image? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines