Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Denied access to files saved with expired university email address

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have trouble accessing files that were saved in Photoshop Creative Cloud 2022. 

I had started a loong animation project, and it was heavy for my lil mac book air so I prefered saving it in cloud. I left that university at the end of my exchange ( the licence was free for all student and paid by the university), and my address has been deleted. Now I my file is in "open recent files" list, but when I press it, it says it can't open it. Also I had logged in adobe with my personal email address, in the hope that I would be able to recuperate the file since it's all from the same computer but, unfortunately it doesn't work like that. 

Is my project lost forever?? Adobe have a weird customer service i can't even ask help to a bot, Im desperate do you all have any suggestion? Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'd imagine you'd need to contact the university, the project is associated your university creative cloud account, I don't think Adobe would be able to help you in this situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, your project is linked to the email address your licence went with, so it's up to your university to either reinstate your email address temporarily, or ask someone to download the project for you with a valid account and send it to you manually. Maybe you can ask their IT department?
As for Adobe bot, you need to specifically ask to talk to a human, and be persistent. You will be able to get someone eveentually. Search for adobe care on twitter to get assistance as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines