• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Ein Schreibzugriffsfehler ist aufgetreten.

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Egal welches Bild ich im Photoshop bearbeite als PSD abspeichere und anschliessend mit der Funktion «für web speichern» möchte. Es kommt jedes Mal die Fehlermeldung: «Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Ein Schreibzugriffsfehler ist aufgetreten».

Ich habe ein Mac Book Pro 14'' 2021, OS Monterey, 12.0.1 

Das Problem besteht seit ich das neue MacBook mit demn Photoshop in Betrieb nahm. 

Danke für Hinweise, wie ich das Problem lösen könnte.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Its Dropbox! Disable Dropbox sync and quit the application. This has been widely noted in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please ensure that Photoshop has the necessary permissions on your Mac by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.

2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.

3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.

4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.

5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've got the same Photoshop-problem since one week.

Today, I updated on macOS Monterey 12.3.1, but the situation didn't change. Photoshop is allready part of the security- and privacylist, that's obviously not the reason.

What's your suggestion?

kind regards, Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Photoshop version do you use?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 23.3.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't use the recent version of Photoshop, it's version 23.3.2.

Please install the latest version and check again.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

I still got this photoshop-probleme ('für web speichern', «Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Ein Schreibzugriffsfehler ist aufgetreten») - for more than 1 year... I work with macOS Ventura 13.4.

Who can help me?

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Roland240263445ly4 did you try the solution posted by @nikunj.m above? Did you update to version 24.4.1?

Go to Apple System Settings/Security and Privacy/Full Disk Access and make sure PS is listed and active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin

Yes, I allready work with PS-version 24.4.1. And I checked again, if PS is listed and active in Privacy/Full Disk Access. It is.

Have you got another idea? I tried as well to delete and reset PS, but nothing changed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone there?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Roland240263445ly4 where are you trying to save your files to? Have you updated your Photoshop to 24.x?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your answer!

I tryed everything.. Allready Saved the files on Dropbox, on Desktop, in any Folder. But it's the still the same.

Photoshop is updated.

Roland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its Dropbox! Disable Dropbox sync and quit the application. This has been widely noted in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're my hero ! Thank you very, very much ! Finally it works 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für die Antwort. Leider hat es nicht funktioniert. Die Meldung erscheint immer noch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines