Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

DESPAIR - I need to hide forever! Warning: No pixels are more than 50% selected. The selection edges

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sevveral actions using and creating layer mask from channels - using select highlight/more highlight and so on....
So please does not write that fault is in feather.

I cant live without those actions but this warnings shows 6 times per one image...and I need to batch process hundrets images...I cant sit before it to squeezing enter 😞 

Macos Monterey

Ps - 2022

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save below code to .jsx format, and then write to your action as a step instead of current feather item:

displayDialogs = DialogModes.NO
activeDocument.selection.feather(10)

The 10 value you can change to other, unless the feathering was not a problem, was it?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, feather is not that problem...the problem is to apply channel with "middle" lights. 

When I need to store the code you wrote?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Save it as NoWarning.jsx in 'Presets / Scripts' folder of your Photoshop. After you relaunch app., 'Inesrt Menu Item' (listed in dropdown menu of Actions panel) called 'NoWarning' of 'File / Scripts' menu.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines