• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DIalog Boxes / Pop Up windows in Photoshop are not big enough to see the entire box

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dialog boxes or pop up windows, I'm not sure what is best to call them, are too small to see the whole box and there is no option to resize them manually.  For example, when I want to work in layer styles, I can't see the blending options at the bottom of the box, so I can't use it at all. It's paralyzing my workflow right now.

Some details: It is not a constant problem.  I thought I had fixed it, though I didn't know why, because it was suddenly working.  Then I closed that image and opened another one and the problem returned.  I have had this problem before and it helped just to change the scaling, but my scaling is now set to what it was changed to when the problem started and was fixed a few months ago.  The problem appeared yesterday and I haven't made any changes to my system or to Photoshop that I know of.  

The display resolution is 3840x2160
I have scaling set to the recommended 150%.  On another thread it advised changing it to 125% but that did not fix the problem and made everything completely unreadable.  (150% is almost unreadable.)

I have a Asus ZenBook Pro duo so I have two monitors on my laptop and an external monitor that I do all of my work on. Windows 11 Pro. All of my Adobe software is up to date.  

Any suggestions?  Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I MAY have fixed it.  I started just experimenting with different scaling percentages and when I set it to 250% it worked.  And bonus, I can read the text without squinting.  Hoping this is the fix and it sticks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines