• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digimarc not showing up in psd

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed, the Digimarc plug-in, I see it in the Plug-in folder within the Application folder, but it doesn't show up in any drop down in Photoshop (v24 on a iMac w/OS 12.6 Monterey). According to help files, I should be able to see "where to find it" at the bottom of the Adobe Exchange window for the plug-in, but I don't see that either. 
I tried to just open the plug-in by opening up with psd, but it didn't recognize the file. Thoughts?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Are you on an M1 mac? You may need to run in Rosetta mode if the plugin isnt compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on an M1 mac? You may need to run in Rosetta mode if the plugin isnt compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly an M1 Mac, but otherwise you should see Digimarc at the bottom of the Filter menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kevin stohlmeyer  -yes, it is a M1 mac. Thanks for the suggestion of Rosetta. Haven't heard about that before, but it looks like it's the work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KTA6 with the M1 chip, if plugin developers have not yet released a compatible version, that is the only option. Unfortunately the consequence is you have to run all Photoshop in Rosetta which effects other processes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines