• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digimarc problems

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated PS to 22.5.0 After enhancing raw file and opening in photoshop, it opens as .dng and digimarc filter is grayed out. Also my save as format drop down is limited to only 9, and the only jpeg option is jpeg2000.

Which saves it as .jpf and won't allow me to reopen in PS. My original is an .NEF

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the Digimarc Filter issue. Have you tried reinstalling it? Also, which operating system are you working on?

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if that helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm runinng OS 11.5.2. Resetting prefrences didn't help. I shoot in raw (NEF) and large jpeg.

If I open the jpeg I can apply the digimarc filter. If I open in raw, edit then enhance and open, it takes me to regular photoshop where the open file is a .dng and the digimarc filter is disabled. Again my save as options are very limited, with jpeg2000 being the only jpeg format availible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may have inadvertenly changed my preferneces, but my whole problems was that my raw files were coming into photoshop as 16 bit and Digimarc can't be applied. So under properties I changed to 8 bit and now Digimarc and "save as" work fine.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines