• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disability Accessibility Issue: Brush and cursor size do not align when using Mac large cursor.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a serious accessibility issue for users with visual impairments like myself. Current when I have my Mac set up to have a larger cursor using the built in accessibility settings so I can see it easier. It works wonderfully for all programs on my Mac except photoshop. In photoshop the cursor when set to large does not match the brush size. Going into settings and turn this off and on everytime I need to use photoshop isn't practical. Please fix this issue. I've attached photos and a video os this problem.

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 1.41.28 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a serious accessibility issue for users with visual impairments like myself.

By @Kayden5C3F

To align the brush, go to System Prefs > Accessibility > Display. Set the brush size to Normal.

You can also add comments to the Bug report here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-decoupling-the-presetted-quot-usual-quot-b...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jane, but thats not really a good long term solution as many of us need our normal cursor to be large for selecting from other parts of the display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines