• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabling Cloud Storage in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Support Community, as a medical photographer for 32 years, I like many other pro photographers and videographers have come to heavily rely of the Adobe Creative Suite for our day to day work. However the ability to switch off or  permanently disable cloud storage option seems no longer an option in Photoshop or Premier Pro? This is a problem. Our work in imaging patient disease, monitoring treatment, diagnostic support using both photos and video is an essential part of any modern tertiary level healthcare organisation. Many of these images are extremely graphic and often highly, highly sensitive.The problem of not being able to switch off cloud storage (which we used to be able to do) is, that we risk medico-legal consequences if images and or video stored on a cloud system is comprmised by cyber-attack or hacking. My concern is that well meaning staff may accidently store images to the cloud, rather than locally, and be caught up in legal proceedings all becuase Abobe has removed the disable cloud option. I am sure that there are many, many, other medical, technical, scientific, police and forensic photographers who share the same concerns.

I am really looking forward to your responses on how this can be achieved so that those of us who work with such imaging can do so more safely and thereby help in mitigating potential privacy breeches and it consequential fall out.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can still setup Photoshop so it saves locally and then check the 'do not show again' box so it does not give you the choice each time and makes it extremely unlikely that somebody saves to the cloud by mistake. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines