• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorting colours

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The colour Green on my Adobe photoshop is distorte, i do not know if my version i outdated or i am not choosing the right colour combination

Link removed by Moderator

TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible?

And maybe the image from the screenshot itself, too, so one may compare it to the way it is displayed on your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do show us what things look like with the green distortion issue.  Thanks

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

are you working on a calibrated and profiled display screen?
try viewing this testimage, the grass should be green - also the area towards the right end of the colour bar 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What green? The green in one (all?) images? The green in your color picker? 

When you make a new document, say sRGB, and apply R0/G255/B0 from the color picker,  does that appear 'green' or distorted when you fill the image with the entire color? As asked, is your display calibrated and profiled? Is green only an issue for you in Photoshop or other applications that are hopefully color managed? 

We need a lot more information to help you further. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines