• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document window gets "stuck"

Engaged ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note to the forum's admin/moderators: Please, don't move this post again, because someone moved my previous post to something that's not related to what I'm experiencing and that doesn't help. (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-document-window-turns-grey-black-photoshop...

My Issue:

Sometimes when I leave PS open for a while, when I go back and open a new document, for example, it doesn't update the window. What I mean is that the new document seems to open, because I see the layers, but the document itself doesn't load. Or if I had for example 4 documents opened, when I close 1, instead of showing me the next document, it keeps the 1st window.

For example look how I just created a new document, I can see the layers, but the window is not visible (and no, this is not a problem with the window being closed or anything, it's really a bug that goes away once I restart PS):

DannyWyatt_0-1652125076057.png

Anyone knows what this is and how to fix it, without restarting? Sometimes I have unsaved documents and because I can't see them, when it asks me if I want to save (when I try to close PS to fix the bug), I don't know if it's safe to save or not, because I have no idea what changes I made...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite certain it is the same issue, and Mark Dahm who is on the other thread can help. It's GPU related. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for clarifying. It didn't seem the same, that's why I thought it was a mistake.

Appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines