• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know where they put the color toning for black and white printing?

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did they put the color toning for monochromatic pritning? WHy would they take that out? Do they know that not everyone that uses this product is a stay-at-home soccer mom? And why do they need to constantly scramble this program. LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! Where is the color toning option for monochrome prints?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or photoshop. But I found it. It's hidden under color management but first you have to make sure the black and white box is checked in quality and media. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you keep upgrading when you don't want change? (I know I don't keep upgrading, because I don't like change).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried Duotone / Tritone?

Or simply desaturating RGB then tweaking the curves to add a tint?

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines