Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download old version

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know how I can install old versions of photoshop ( at least 2020),  I'm using Windows 10.  and  I have just installed Photoshop23.01 in my PC.

Clicking on the three dots of the tool, I have only two options.  :

- more info

- uninstall

but not "other versions" 😞

Do you know if there a way to install it? Because I can't open none of my PSD files.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open up your Creative Cloud App and Where Photoshop is listed click on the 3 dots.  That area allows you to install older versions.  You can uninstall the current version in that same menu.  

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to go back to the previous version but can't find that option.

PS was working fine then I installed the new PS version  and it does not work. Any action causes the program to freeze, there is an issue where the program backgound doese not change/refresh. When I go to Creative Cloud App the 3 dots after Photoshop only have "Learn more" and "Uninstall" as options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, make sure to update your GPU drivers. If you are up to date, Please try to check "Deactivate Native Canvas" in the menu Edit/Preferences/Technology preview (Pc) or Photoshop/Preferences/Technology preview (Mac), then restart Photoshop.
This is not a fix, but rather a way to check if the issue appears only with the new technology, and should be reported to the Ps team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good day,

The options under the 3 dots after the PS app in the Creative cloud changed as I tried different clicks. I eventually but not consistently got the "install older versions" option.

I managed to install the older version; the one that opens with cloud flamingos, and already uninstalled the newest version. I prefer not to spend more time struggling with it.

It is frustrating to have a working version update to a non-working version. Some students have had similar issues,. I will have to start advising them to avoid updating, at least until the end of the semester.

[personal information removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is your creative cloud application up to date? Anyways, you would only find version 22.x and 23. For older versions, you might have to ask customer support see  https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html

or use this link for 2019 : https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines