Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Photoshop 2020 (21x version) Mac Pro High Sierra

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently signed the Creative Cloud to use the Photoshop on my MacBook Pro but discovered after that the newest version is incompatible with my OS High Sierra (10.13.6) so I can't use the new one and neither download the previous versions.

I had payed CC before, but canceled an deleted the files, since I was no longer using it. And I remender that was possible to download the older versions.

Searchead a lot about it but had no luck. I tryed the tutorial from adobe about how see and download the versions in CC app, but mine is empty.

Can anyone help me, please? I really need it to a new job project and can't aford a new computer (and my computer still really great, thoses obsolecence things makes me a little angry)

thanks so much

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You either need to contact Adobe Customer Care and request a download link for version 2020, which is compatible with OS High Sierra (10.13.6) or you can download version 2019 from the below link

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines