• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw Network Diagrams with Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to draw network diagrams and electric wiring diagrams in Photoshop? Are there predefined objects that i can load into Photoshop for that?

Many thanks, Patrick from Luxembourg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's possible, but I don't know if there are appropriate dedefined objects available. I haven't seen any yet.

There are better software to create network and electric diagrams.

For example Microsoft Visio 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator, Framemaker, Omnigraffle, Visio, or any technical drawing app would be a better fit for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's literally at least 20 different free electrical layout/ CAD programs out there and of course a ton of commercial prograsms as well that allow drawing electrical plans with all the bells and whistles. Even trying this in PS would be extremely inefficient and if it needs to adhere to VDE/ ISO/ DIN standards then you're much better served using a dedicated software, anyway.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks. That is what is seemed to me and you give me the confirmation. Many thanks for your replies, i'll have a look into some other tools.

All the best, Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines