• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual-GTX 1650-4G graphics processor incompatible with photoshop 2022

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I had installed a n ew graphics card which was an upgrade from a Radeon R7-240 GDD 2Gig Card to a ASUS Geforce dual GTX 1650 4G card.

The issue i had was when i launched photoshop i had a incompatible issue which i new i had the wrong driver as the card is highly recomended. 

I fixed the problem by going to http://www.asus.com/support/ and select graphics cards or type graphics cards, go to driver & utility and type in your Operating system.  scroll to VGA content creators,Click all, NVIDIA Studio drivers,  the version i used is VER V511.65 download that and install. (there is a few more but this is the first one on the list) so i installed that. when the install is running it will ask you express or custom? click custom and tell it to install fresh or new with all boxes ticked. this will clear any old files. click OK let it run. your screens might go off for a few minutes like mine did but came back on and stated install complete. once finished i ran photoshop and everything is Okay so this should work for you.

Kind regards Shaun.

PC Rig AMD A10-Quad Core Gig

16Gig Ram

1TB Seagate Baracuda

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use ddu to remove all drivers whether amd or nvidia and then re-install the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there and thanks for the reply but you mis read the problem wrong. I was just lettting users know to install the studio drivers instead of the gaming drivers. I installed the wrong ones but all good now thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines