• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DXO Nik Collection.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a new Macbook Air M2 and Adobe PS and others were easy to install but I have the DXO Nik Collection 1 and when I try to download it has problems with the installer. Thought about copying the files on my Imac and then pasting on the macbook air but not sure where to find the files I need and where to paste them so they work on PS. Any advise appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need an updated version of the Nik Collection to run on your M2 Mac and compatible with newer versions of Photoshop. Nik 1 will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nik 1 works well on my new Imac running the same OS so believe the problem to be with the instaler not the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your new iMac an M1 chip? Nothing to do with the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try running Photoshop in Rosetta mode on your M1 and see if it recognizes the Nik plugins manually installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines