• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-Mail Signature (HTML) problems

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an email signature for Outlook in Photoshop. Now I used slices to add links (e.g. website, mailto). When opening the file in the browser, everything works fine. As soon as I import the image file into my Outlook, most of the information is lost (see image). Does anyone have a solution to my problem?Bildschirm­foto 2023-04-12 um 16.38.37.pngBildschirm­foto 2023-04-12 um 16.39.12.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Linda Herter 

Slices were created before CSS and DIVs back in the early days of html when we used tables and font codes. You can generate html code that works in a browser, but the html code does not work elsewhere.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! How do you integrate links into a psd file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Linda Herter 

Hi Linda,

You can't put a link into a psd, only into the html. You might ask on the Microsoft forums if there is a way to put add links to different areas of an image file.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-get-support-for-outlook-com-f5482a98-616c-4d44-b7c...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Linda Herter, I'm wondering if there is a reason you don't want to use Outlook's Signatures and Stationery panel to add your image and embedded link? It's easy enough to do. Let me know if you need step-by-step instructions or if there is a reason why it won't work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines