Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Edge Refinement in Photoshop Extension

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have made an extension in Photoshop which is used to send an image to the API  and It get back image with masking but when I save and open that image in Photoshop then I see that the edges of mask is not smooth or fine and I need to make the edges smooth. Is there any  way or API in Photoshop that I can use in my extension?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(FYI, I added a scripting tag)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you extension do if it is not doing the masking? What what is creating the mask you do not like?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending the image to API which is doing masking but I am getting blurriness in mask edges.

Is there any API or way  in Photoshop to remove blurriness from the mask edges?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are referring  what is available in Adobe I/O Photoshop API I did not ask to be invited into the beta program and those in the program will have a none disclosure agreement with Adobe.

About Adobe I/O

Adobe Photoshop

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines