Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing - Beginner learning...

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

im wondering if anyone can give me any advice on editing this image. The black gaps on the stairs are really getting on my nerves (my fault i know for not checking, and the stairs are made at the studio quickly)

Also its a bit of a rough cut arch as you can see is there anyway to clean this up?

Ive tried clone stamp and patch tool and even filling it, but all looks naff, might just be my lack of skills, but i thought id ask.stairs and arch malibu.jpgLIP CARE MALIBU.jpg

Thanks all appriciate your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could make a squared off selection using the rectangular marquee tool, then copy/paste the bottom of each box to a new layer. You can then nudge it down to cover the gap.

As for the edges, I would use the polygonal lasso tool to again make straight/squared off selections on a new layer and then either paint or clone stamp on a new layer (make sure you have selected use all layers in the stamp options).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1651526605189.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines