• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits in channels revert back

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quasi newbie here-i was on the phone with tech support for awhile on this one.  Screen share.  No resolution after an hour, however its been escalated with a case number.

Any work I do in channels (all colors) is not saved-reverts right back to the original image-both on the cloud and on the desktop. I do alot of editing as a photographer (layers predominantly) and everything is saved seamlessly. not in channels. Montery OS. Tried different types of files, saved in different file types. Preferences reset. Any help would be appreciated.

[Subject edited by moderator as per subsequent request.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Needed to edit title-not red and blue only-all channels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any work I do in channels (all colors) is not saved-reverts right back to the original image.

By @cheetohtofu

So we can better understand your issue, can you show three screenshots of your Channels panel:

• before the edit
  • with the edits
  • after the channel reverts

and also explain what edits you made?

You can keep it simple for the demo and make edits that are obvious (not subtle) so we can try to reproduce the issue.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried to completely reinstall photoshop with this tool?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

You can also try to deactivate the cloud syncronization feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines