Effects not available on iPad?

Explorer ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched a YouTube video where they used selective edit, effects, clarity, texture, sharpness and noise on the Photoshop app for iPad.  I do not seem to have those options on my iPad. The message says "this feature isn't supported on mobile devices yet". Are these features that have not yet been released? I am wondering how the person on the YouTube video had them on their iPad. I do not know how to make sure that I have the latest version of Photoshop on my iPad. I don't know how to check to see if it is updated.  Thank you for any help. 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link to the video?

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently, the feature is not available on iPad yet but will be in next update according to Adobe. Thank you for reaching out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the App Store and see if there is an update for your Photoshop iPad app.

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The confusion is the same on the iPad as it is on Mac/Windows desktops: The options you saw are definitely available to you…but not in the Photoshop workspace. They are in Adobe Camera Raw, the raw editing plug-in for Photoshop that is now available on iPad too.

You will see those controls if you open or place a camera raw file in the current version of Photoshop on iPad.

Here is the Adobe help article describing Camera Raw on iPad:

Work with Camera Raw files in Photoshop on your iPad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines