• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Enable Onion Skins' not working in Photoshop CC 2020

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Enable Onion Skins' is not working for me in Photoshop CC 2020.  I have the Onion Skins Settings set as in the photo, 'Enable Onion Skins' is checked, but there is no other layer showing at all.   I have watched videos, read the documenation and I have found no info to fix this.

\Image 3-19-20 at 10.54 AM.jpegImage 3-19-20 at 10.59 AM.jpegUntitled.pngImage 3-19-20 at 10.53 AM.jpeg

I hope someone can help me!  

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Thanks Jane!

I appreciate you answering me.  I bumbled around and discovered that the issue was that I didn't have the time slider in the correct place to actually see the onion skins before I saw your answer.  That should be printed in BOLD RED somewhere in the instructions.  Lol!  Just kidding.  

Thank you again!

- Dellana

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show your dialog for "Onion Skin Settings..." ?

Here is Adobe Help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-timeline-animations.html > "Specify Onion Skin Settings"

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane!

I appreciate you answering me.  I bumbled around and discovered that the issue was that I didn't have the time slider in the correct place to actually see the onion skins before I saw your answer.  That should be printed in BOLD RED somewhere in the instructions.  Lol!  Just kidding.  

Thank you again!

- Dellana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hahaha, Dellana! I'm glad it's working for you now.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines