Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ENGLISH VERSION, BUT MIDDLE EASTERN FEAUTURES ARE DEFAULT

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Since a year my default settings skip every time to a Middle Eastern setting.

I have no clue why as I have installed the English version. 

I 1st noticed it in Indesign, but was able to swith it in the preferences–however sometimes it jumps back to Middle Eastern sometimes. Today I wanted to set a small text in Photoshop and again the Character settings display on Middle Eastern Feautures. I cannot find how or where to change in Photoshop and it drives me crazy. I never use Middle Eastern settings at all, so why all of a sudden this happens?
I even downloaded the app again, but didn't help.

Hope you can help me out here!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kevin, 

Thank you very much for your answer.

Unfortunately this was the first option I tried, but it doesn't change anything.

What do you advice? Should I just remove all apps from my computer and try once more?

Have a nice day and thank you in advance.

Marjolein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What language/region is your computer and Creative Cloud desktop account set to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in the Netherlands and my Imac is set on Middle European time, region AMS/The netherlands, and language Dutch.
I have always had English Adobe software and also the CC I have set on English International.

Please see screen dumps attached. Hope this answers your question, and thank you for your quick replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing you can try is to uninstall the apps then run the CC Cleaner Tool to remove any trace of the previous install.

Then install CC desktop app only - confirm the language settings and then reinstall the applications from there.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If that still does not work, I would contact Adobe Customer Care (using the chat feature). Be sure to log into the page and the chat pod should appear lower right.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines