Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Entire screen flashing black whenever I scroll over Photoshop tools

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new desktop computer recently due to my old laptop having too many hardware issues to be managable. Now, for some reason, any time I move my mouse over a tool on the panel (Move, Rectangular Movement, Lasso, etc.), my entire monitor (not just the Photoshop application) flashes black for a split second and then comes back on. I've found multiple fixes online for similar-sounding issues, but not exactly what I have; I found a fix on this very forum for an identical issue, but it now leads to a 404 webpage: http://theitbros.com/windows-8-and-photoshop-cs6-black-screen-flickering/ . Does anyone have any advice or know what to do to fix this? I'm running Windows 10 and have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER graphics card.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version Photoshop are you running? CS6?

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines