Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Epson Printer (ET-15000) printer presets disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had printer presets set up in MAC Photoshop 2023 and suddenly they are not available.

I tried printing from another app and all presets are there, so it seems like my photoshop is the problem. 

I'm in the middle of getting a job out, and cannot even find a way to change settings or create a preset. The whole print interface is different when I select "settings" in PS.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Photoshop listed and active under Apple System Preferences/Security and Privacy/Full Disk Access?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have photoshop 2023 it turned on. Restarted the app but no change
in presets.

--

Claudia Hafner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually, i see that I have the paper sizes I had set. Maybe I am ok. The different interface sure stumped me. Don't want to waste paper and ink not have all my settings available, but I'm tinkering now and may be all set.

Thanks for your input.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@claudiahhafner Make sure to mark the answer as correct if that worked for you to help others!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean the presets in the driver as seen below?

EpsonPrest.png

Notice I two (ABW and Luster). This is a bit differently looking in Ventura above. 

That has nothing to do with Photoshop per se; that's all the driver. 

IF you see that in other applications but not Photoshop, you may need to reinstall the driver again and always from Epson directly. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines