• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

erro ao abrir três arquivos no ps

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alguem mais com problemasd ao tentar abrir três arquivos, tento abrir e ele trava o PSScreenshot_1.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @guilherme25536337ajn0 sorry you are having issues. Could you share a bit more about what you are trying to do, what is the workflow you are using to get to this error/crash?

What was the last version of Ps that worked without this error, have you recently updated or changed anything in your system?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Está acontecendo comigo também, toda vez que vou abrir 3 arquivos, no 3º ele trava o Photoshop e fica carregando pra sempre, me obrigando a encerrá-lo pelo gerenciador de tarefas. PORÉM, quando abro apenas 2 arquivos, funciona normalmente. Começou a acontecer isso nas últimas atualizações para cá.

------ EN
It's happening to me too, every time I open 3 files or images, on the 3rd it crashes Photoshop and keeps loading forever, forcing me to close it through the task manager. BUT, when I open only 2 files, it works normally. This started to happen in the last updates here.

Could help us please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines