Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro nas ferramentas de distorção após ultima atualização

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colegas

Após a ultima atualização (Versão Adobe Photoshop: 24.1.1 20230) as ferramentas de distorção passaram a se comportar de forma estranha.

Ao selecionar qualquer elemento e clicar para iniciar as distorções, o elemento é girado na vertical ao arrastar as linhas de distrção o elemento não acompanha o movimento, parecendo estar desconfigurado.

Retornei a versão anterior e tudo voltouo ao normal, mas eu realmente queria entender o que pode ser esse problema, e sehá correção para eu poder usar a versão mais atualizada.

Agradeço que puder ajudar.

Abraços

James

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out.

Was this happening to all the images? What is the file format? Which version of Windows are you using?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

We're here to help, just need some info.

You may try resetting Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps. Here's the article for the steps: https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t.

Also, back up the existing Photoshop preferences if you have any custom brushes, action, and workspace: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello friend. The problem occurs on any file of any extension.
The problem occurs with all warp tools. I even noticed that the stamp also has the same problem.
I already reset the defaults and the problem persists.
My Windows is 10 PRO 64bit.
The only solution was to downgrade the photophop version to 24.

I wait
Yours sincerely
James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines