• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 3306 while trying to download photos in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since update to Ventura 13 on my Mac am receiving message  whilst trying to download photos to Photoshop

'An error occurred while preparing external edit ( PHPhotosErrorDomain error 3306 '

Can anybody advise please ? 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Photoshop are you using? What type of files are you trying to download?

Have you tried reinstalling the application?

Please go to System Preferences, >Security & Privacy, >Full Disk Access. Do you see  Photoshop listed? If not, do add it and try again.

For detailed steps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quick-tips-learn-how-to-give-full-dis....

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou Ranisha your help is much appreciated and I have taken the above steps to give full access to Photoshop 2023 and can now access most photos .

The problem appears to be my  latest download of photos the same error code is occuring when I click on a photo  from my last import to try to  edit with PS ? and unfortunately I delete my photos from my SD card once imported so cannot reload from this latest photoshoot  .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @carolh96871546 what do you mean by "download photos to Photoshop"? do you mean opening them? or are you drag-and dropping them from another application? which one? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines