• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 54 while using the crop tool

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using the crop tool. I get an error code 54. Everytime I go to make a slight crop and click on the check mark my photo shrinks down to nothing. I have never experienced this before. PS is updated. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with the crop tool in Photoshop. We're here to help.

Which version of Photoshop are you using? What is your Windows version? Did you try resetting Photoshop preferences? Can you check if you are on the latest version of Photoshop or not? Check HERE
Our users reported a similar issue on our forum; please upvote it if it doesn't get fixed after updating to the latest version: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-crop-tool-content-aware-fill-error-54/idi-....

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have the latest version! So now it seems to be working ok and no error code as for now. 

I update on a regular bases and I did review an older post but was looking for something more recent. 
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines