• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message "Sorry, something went wrong." When launching Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After launching photoshop, an error message pops up stating "Sorry, something went wrong.
This is likely an issue at our end, but it could be that you’re not connected to the internet. Please check your internet connection and then try again later." and then closes out of photoshop. this happens for all adobe creative cloud products for me. I am connected to the internet and have valid log in credentials. How do I troubleshoot this? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this resolved?  Having the same issue.  What did you do to fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having the same issue here as well. Went through the whole process of activation network issues, but that did not resolve it. There were not network issues to see. PNG showed up, the pong was successful, and ran the tool as well as checked the hosts file. Nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing the cache folders in your AppData folder (Local and Roaming). I had the same issue and that worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain this in more detail with the path?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines