• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error on extension com,invisionlabs.craft.invisible

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest upgrade I recieve an error in starting up Photoshop. I deleted full Photoshop and installed it completely like the troubleshoot advises, error stays the same. See image. HELP!!!Schermafbeelding 2021-01-15 om 12.36.10.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

New Here , Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Windows 10 and had the same issue. I uninstalled something called "Craft Version 2.x..." and the problem went away. 

I think it must have been installed when someone shared an invision mockup with me recently. Don't remember installing anything but there it was. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

This is user to user forum.

If you dont use the plugin simply go to your plugins folder and remove it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

You can try updating the app from website if you have purchased the plugin.

or else you can remove it from system library adobe >CEP > extension >com.invisionlabs.craft.invisible 

https://www.invisionapp.com/craft

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be running Big Sur.

This is an Apple issue where third party developers are not signing their dev certificates so Apple is now blocking them from loading/installing properly.

Contact the vendor support and demand they sign their products!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Kevin. Indeed I am using Big Sur since it was launched. I never had this problem before in the time I used Big Sur. Which vendor support do you mean? Adobe or Apple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever extension you are trying to use - invisionlabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error on my pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same message but never used Big Sur (and I don't have Apple). Photoshop crashes several times. Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the plugin manufacturer or see if they have an updated plugin for Catalina/Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a way to go, but I never added that plugin myself. I don't use any plugins other than those that come standard with Photoshop. So it's a bit weird to have to do this while I'm not the direct customer. And again: it's also on pc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what I was thinking. I never installed any plugins, so this is definitely an issue between Adobe and the developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you dont need it - go to your plugins folder and remove it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://support.invisionapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017421052-Craft-for-Photoshop 

This is definitely a third party plugin and does not come with the standard install for Photoshop.

It's called Craft Sync and had to be installed at some point by the user or an admin.

This is the solution from the vendor:

https://support.invisionapp.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360076469752-Photoshop-error-with-Sync 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, and just as other people have repeatedly stated, I am using a Windows 10 PC (not a Mac), and have never installed any extensions, much less Craft Sync, which I have never even heard of until precisely five minutes ago, when I opened this page.

Is there an Adobe tech support person who can actually respond properly to us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, on Windows10 never installed Invision plugin, seems like a security breach ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not a breach. You or someone with access to your computer either opened or inadvertently installed the plugin. Simply remove it if you dont use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is user to user forum.

If you dont use the plugin simply go to your plugins folder and remove it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was nothing in the plugins folder for me as a PC user. As @Joe Hakooz stated below, on Windows 10 is was the removal of an application from 2018 called "Craft Version 2.x..." that solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friend suggested it may have come with some of the recent Win10 updates.

I uninstalled the same and problem is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 and had the same issue. I uninstalled something called "Craft Version 2.x..." and the problem went away. 

I think it must have been installed when someone shared an invision mockup with me recently. Don't remember installing anything but there it was. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Joe Hakooz ! That was the solution for me. Much appreciate you taking the time to post that. I note that the installation date for the Craft app was in 2018 and very likely to be part of a project where I was sent invision mockups too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone here who can tell me how to delete the Craft plugin on a Mac? I've searched the complete machine but could'nt find the plugins folder for Photoshop. Thanx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Applications/Adobe Photoshop/Plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try updating the app from website if you have purchased the plugin.

or else you can remove it from system library adobe >CEP > extension >com.invisionlabs.craft.invisible 

https://www.invisionapp.com/craft

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue.

I did downloaded CRAFT an app from invision, but Ive already deleted it.

I still receive this message and it keeps crashing my photoshop...

Deleting my PLUING  folders didnt helped also.

If I search my mac theres no folder/file for CRAFT or invision anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you delete or uninstall?

There are other package files that could still be hanging out.

Not all are named with craft.

Check the link in the top from the vendor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive deleted photoshop AND craft. Ive searched in my mac for every file with "invision" in it and I coudnt find anything.

To fix this issue, Ive re-downloaded CRAFT. But its an app I do not use and that I would like to delete if possible...

Any tips on which folders I should find those files? I cant find the files through the path suggested on this topic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines