• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error : One or more selection cannot be exported becouse they are empty?

Enthusiast ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today i get error from my latest update of photoshop (23.2.2). I have create a simple graphic like this, and yes may be some of my layer are empty. But, is it normal if i got this message?

dffdfdf.jpg

--

And then, after i click OK, i try to change from PNG to JPG, then nothing happend like below?

fgfgfg.jpg

Is it normal? did i miss something? until now, i'm still using ps2021 for my dailly activity. thanks.

Note: i have tried reset preferences, but the result still same.

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Hi Okie,

Thanks for the update and for sharing the file.

I have tested the file on our end, and we were able to export without any issues.

To ensure the file structure is intact, we have also saved a copy of it with maximum compatibility.

Here is the link to your files: https://adobe.ly/3De0YRj

You can try to reset Photoshop. Please go to the following location.

• Windows + R key >%appdata% > Press OK to access C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming
  • In Roaming, Go to  > Adobe > Find and rename t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eko,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We are here to help.

Could you please confirm if this issue is occurring with this specific file? Could you please share more screenshots with active layers or a sample file? Where is the file located, and where are you trying to export the document to an internal drive or external drive?

Please follow the steps to troubleshoot this further.

• Photoshop > Edit > Preferences > Export > Enable Use Legacy 'Export As'
  • Restart Photoshop & check if the issue repeats.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Sameer K for reply, sorry, i have edited it in ps2021, and finished that file on it. Now i have just open the file in ps2022, export it, and everything look fine. I'm still curious what was wrong. I'll post soon if i got a same problem again. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sameer K , today, when i use ps2022 and export it, the same error exsist again

error.png

if necessary, i have a project here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP_5na5r7WhWiGP4jXGxYGe5wK-wfB_n?usp=sharing

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Okie,

Thanks for the update and for sharing the file.

I have tested the file on our end, and we were able to export without any issues.

To ensure the file structure is intact, we have also saved a copy of it with maximum compatibility.

Here is the link to your files: https://adobe.ly/3De0YRj

You can try to reset Photoshop. Please go to the following location.

• Windows + R key >%appdata% > Press OK to access C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming
  • In Roaming, Go to  > Adobe > Find and rename the folder called Adobe Photoshop 2022 as Adobe Photoshop 2022.OLD (add .OLD).
  • This will reset & backup Photoshop's preferences and settings. The reset can be reversed by removing the '.old' and replacing the newly created Photoshop preferences folder.

Let us know if this works. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Sameer K , i'll try your suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @Sameer K , your trick is really work for all of my error in PS2022. Actually, what happend. There is nothing preferencess that i change except just make this skin grey, not black. Black skin makes my eyes hurt.

How changing the skin makes error in export? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was facing the same problem, and this is resolved my problem too! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou for the help. Making this change in preferences fixed my issue, which I'm assuming was an issue from the recent update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines