• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error starting PS on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even a few updates started with errors inexplicable to me. After the appearance of an error message, the vehicle cannot be closed, a large part of the graphic of the buttons is missing, etc.
I will attach photos if someone can give me advice on what to do.
Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system info nobody can tell you much. from failures with the GPU acceleration to mundane permissions issues this could be anything. At the very least try to run the apps as administrator.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start as Administrator there is no difference. All warnings reappear, etc. I enclose the information from system info, which I copied from System info in PS.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zdD8VIlQ4y35WPJIRuihCyt8dlVL4xR3?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The log is pretty clear. For some reason PS can't figure out what your graphic hardware is, which leaves the usual options: Update your graphics driver, configure it properly. At the very least you should get some info on the vendor/ manufacturer in the log, but there is really nothing there.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines