• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when process batch action merge

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you guys! I use PTS2020, I creat an action to merge 3 exposures. Copy exp 1, close, paste on 3. copy 2 close, paste on 3. But when i process batch action, it's mess, not right 123. You know why and what can i do? Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

I'm going to suggest scripting to bulk open alphabetically sorting images into sets of 3 and then combing them into a single layered file.

There is a generic script at this link:

Batch Processing: Load 2 files as layers, play action, export image, repeat for every "file pair"

Downloading and Installing Adobe Scripts

The script can be edited so that no set quantity selection GUI appears and a fixed set quantity is hard-coded. An action or script based steps can be added for further processi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i literally follow the order that you described, i get 312. This is also not 123.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your aswer! I mean when i want run action with batch process, images are mess, you can see belowimage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide sample filenames for the 3 exposures?

This may require a script and not an action.

EDIT: Such as –

_MG_0280.CR2  =  -1 EV

_MG_0281.CR2  =  0 EV

_MG_0282.CR2  =  +1 EV

What order should they stack/layer in Photoshop, upwards from bottom to top?

Once you have a 3 layer file of combined exposures in the required order, then what?

Do you have an action that "does something" to the exposure stack?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your aswer! I mean, if I run action in PTS for 3 exp, it ok, but when want run for many images with batch action , it not right, you can see captures belowimage.pngimage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to suggest scripting to bulk open alphabetically sorting images into sets of 3 and then combing them into a single layered file.

There is a generic script at this link:

Batch Processing: Load 2 files as layers, play action, export image, repeat for every "file pair"

Downloading and Installing Adobe Scripts

The script can be edited so that no set quantity selection GUI appears and a fixed set quantity is hard-coded. An action or script based steps can be added for further processing to the image stack. A whole lot can be done with this basic script start-point, however, questions would need answering and your requirements will need to be clearly stated.

You may also wish to look into the following script as well:

PhotoshopBatchHDR

Batch HDR.jsx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll be try it, thank you so much🤩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines