• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Esporta come... 300dpi non è possibile

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno a tutti è la prima volta che scrivo qui sul forum.

Ho un problema con photoshop in pratica quando vado ad esportate come jpeg non mi fa selezionare i dpi in automatico chiude la foto a 72dpi, siccome io lavoro con la fotografia ed i laboratori di stampa la maggior parte delle volte chiedono il file in formato Jpeg ma dalle 250-300 DPI come posso fare su internet non trovo nulla al riguardo grazie in anticipo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use Export, use Save As and select JPG from the Format drop down menu.

(You can select Size and Resolution in the Image Size dialogue box before you Save the image.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie per avermi risposto ho sempre utilizzato la funziona salva e non esporta ma il problema è che da quando ho aggiornato il mac il mio monitor Eizo 100%rgb non mi fa esportare in sRGB ma come destinazione vuole darmi soltanto RGB ogni volta devo entrare in modifica:converti profili sRGB ed farlo per centinaia di foto diventa molto macchinoso

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

giuseppec69506110  wrote

(translated)

since I upgraded the Mac my monitor Eizo 100% RGB does not make me export to sRGB but as a destination wants to give me only RGB every time I have to get into edit : Convert sRGB profiles

That makes very little sense, if any at all. It sounds like you don't understand how color management works, or what a wide gamut monitor is.

A wide gamut monitor requires that you always work in a fully color managed environment. You always need to embed the color profile. No exceptions, ever, under any circumstances.

You still convert to sRGB for web, because that will display roughly right on most other people's displays, even without color management. But not on yours! If you don't embed the profile and have a fully color managed process, sRGB will display oversaturated on that monitor. Not for everybody else, but for you.

This is the exact problem that color management and embedded profiles solves.

You cannot export to Adobe RGB just because it looks OK on your wide gamut unit, and then skip embedding the profile. It will be desaturated for everybody else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The monitor is an Eizo cs2420 connected to a MacBook Pro. In Fact, if I do not put his profile Adobe RGB becomes desaturated the photo, if I convert the profile in sRGB still maintains a good range of colors compared to not insert the color profile, unfortunately for printing jobs here in Italy the labs that make me the prints m I ask for the photo in sRGB between 250-300 dpi. Before upgrading the Mac I could choose during the save now it makes me choose only the RGB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! You saved my life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export is for screen use - web and mobile devices. Don't use it for print files. That's not what it was designed for.

Export strips resolution metadata altogether. A file coming out of Export has no ppi whatsoever. It's not relevant on screen. The 72 figure appears as a default figure when the file is reopened into Photoshop, because Photoshop needs some ppi number for other reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come posso fare ho un monitor Eizo RGB ed non vuole farmi salvare in sRGB ogni volta devo convertire il file siccome ci lavoro con La fotografia non posso convertire ogni volta in sRGB e poi salvare il file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines