• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I try to edit a smart object with Camera Raw it just gets stuck loading

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried adjusting preferences from other forum answers like 'Export Artboard' and 'Convert from 16 bit to 32 bit' or whatever. Nothing has worked, just keep getting stuck with this task bar stuck in this spot.Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 11.19.50 AM.png

Working on Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.1. Tried restarting PC, updating Photoshop (using most updated version of PS 2022), updating Camera Raw, tried moving the file to the desktop instead of working off my hard drive, everything. 

Anyone know what is going on?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried on my machine and it is working properly, although I'm running Windows 10 Pro. Have you tried resetting your Camera Raw preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One year later, to the day, and this is still happening without any fix in sight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines