• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Adjustment Brush Mask in Camera Raw Filter

Participant ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Auto Mask feature for the adjustment brush in Camera RAW, I quickly created a decent mask for color correction. I did most of it in the Camera RAW filter, but want to tweak it a bit as an adjustment layer. Is there a way to export that auto mask selection so it can be used in an adjustment layer?

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 10.59.03 AM.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

You could make a temporary extreme edit that would make it easy to select that area with Photoshop's quick select tool. After you have the  Photoshop selection created you could go back and return the edit to the correct settings. This would work if you are using the Camera Raw filter as a smart filter on a smart object. You could also save the good edit as a preset before whacking it out for the Photoshop selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be cool, but I don't think there is a way to save the mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could make a temporary extreme edit that would make it easy to select that area with Photoshop's quick select tool. After you have the  Photoshop selection created you could go back and return the edit to the correct settings. This would work if you are using the Camera Raw filter as a smart filter on a smart object. You could also save the good edit as a preset before whacking it out for the Photoshop selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had thought about that too, but was hoping for an export option. Thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I posted a feature request for that, come vote, and explain how it could help your workflow: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/get-masks-selections-from-camera-raw/idi-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines