Export and saving in Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Not sure if i'm in the right place, but this is the only one that i found to report a bug.

I can't even start describing my frustration.

Two bugs i experienced over the past two weeks. Last week photoshop wouldn't let me export layers or export a whole picture, whether single or an artboard(s). That wasn't such a big problem, I reopened the program several times, and it kind of fixed itself.

But today, photoshop wouldn't let me save the project. SAVE! I was working on a picture and started saving the project after quite a bit of work was done, and i can't save it. Neither to the cloud nor on my computer. It shows me all the windows that pop up when you choose where to save, in which format, etc. It closes it like it normally does when saving, but the actual saving process doesn't start, the saved file doesn't appear anywhere, and the little Astrid by the file name doesn't go away. SAVING DOES NOT WORK!

I'm sorry, but I'm frustrated, i have to start over and waste more time redoing my work because for some reason one of the most basic and fundamental features just shut off. I have the latest update V  23.3.1 and work on windows10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alisa – you're right, there is on specific Uservoice Page just for PS 😞

Did you try to install an older PS Version on the same PC? (you can do this in the CC desktop app)

Is PS the only tool making you this kind of trouble?

i would try to reset the preferences. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines