Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export as PNG not reducing image size

Contributor ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Once PS has been opened for awhile and i use the EXPORT AS and then .png and save to local desktop, the image retains a large file size.

If i reboot PS and do the exact steps again, I see the file size being reduced in EXPORT AS and it saves it at the reduced size.

Is this a bug?

PS desktop PC version 22.5.0

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, are you on Mac or Windows ?

"Every time you export layers, layer groups, artboards, or Photoshop documents as images. Each selected layer, layer group, or artboard is exported as a separate image asset."

Maybe layers are not selected.

Have a look at this support page : 

https://adobe.ly/3jQh0Jd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Once PS has been opened for awhile and i use the EXPORT AS and then .png and save to local desktop, the image retains a large file size.

If i reboot PS and do the exact steps again, I see the file size being reduced in EXPORT AS and it saves it at the reduced size.

Is this a bug?

PS desktop PC version 22.5.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines