• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export brushes FROM ipad

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I teach Photoshop classes in a mac classroom. Outside of class, some of my students use Photoshop on their ipads to complete assignments, which is great, except they can't turn in .abr brush files. I require this for some assignments, to assess that they can create custom brushes. How can they transfer brushes used on an ipad to the computer, so that they can turn that in with the assignment? If it's not possible to export brushes files from the ipad, can they save them to their Library and open them on a desktop in the classroom?

I find tons of resources for how to get brushes INTO the ipad, but none for how to export brushes OUT! I think this would be important for those working on both a mobile device and an imac.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hollys83203063 how did you create the brushes - did you use Adobe Capture or adjust existing brushes in Photoshop for iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm wondering the same thing...I don't see a way to export brushes from my iPad over to the desktop version.

Hope someone knows how...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines