• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export --> Save for Web (Legacy) is not working

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a GIF. But when I go to File --> Export --> Save for Web (Legacy) I get the following error message: "The operation could not be completed. The system cannot find the path specified."

I'm using version 23.3.

Thanks in advance nice people.

Screenshot 2022-04-19 182414.png

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get this no matter where you specify the export is to save the document?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only save it to my computer. Haven't tried saving it to the cloud. Is that required? That would not be user friendly.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what this means: Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only save it to my computer. Haven't tried saving it to the cloud. Is that required? That would not be user friendly.

By @JosefromQueens

You can save anywhere you want. There is nothing wrong to save on your computer. Adobe is offering do not show again for save dialogue that offers cloud saving.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what this means: Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

By @JosefromQueens

That means that answer/reply provider is also author of at least 2 books, nothing else. It may be email reply or author want to add credentials to his contributions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I'm asking is can you save to a different location on any drive (even say a thumb drive); does Photoshop pop the error no matter where you specify a path?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure. It doesn't give me the option of saving it in one place or the other. That error message is the only thing that pops up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! That was the issue, and your link provided the fix. Thanks a lot @J453. I hope this helps other people. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines